The Ribbon Girls Card challenge - Glitz and Dazzle

I promised I'd be back and here I am. The Ribbon Girl challenge is looking for Glitz and Dazzle this week from the Card Challenge team :)




I've masked together two of the cutie Magnolia puppies, Wilma from an earlier collection and little Viola from the Little London collection, the just look too adorable together. I've coloured them with Copics in black and white. 


The Ribbon Girl goodies I've used are - Diamante flower stick pin clear, clear crystal Zva small symmetrical flourishes, 5mm crystal bead string, 5mm clear crystal self adhesive, brown 2 tone 30 mm roses, Ballerina Tu Tu tuille ribbon, 38mm pale pink faux silk ribbon, 15mm pale pink crystal and diamante embellishment



I've "fussy cut" into some lovely paper that had the prettiest rose pattern on it as well. I have a hard time cutting into pretty papers, I tend to save them haha. 
I hope you get a chance to come and join in at The Ribbon Girl card challenge, there are two great prizes up for grabs, one from Lili of the Valley and one from The Ribbon Girls themselves. 

I hope to be back again this week with another card! Yep, my poor Copics are getting some attention :) 
Until then - have a great week 
Hugs x



Comments

  1. Love the Masking of your 2 Black and White Dogs against the Gorgeous Coloured Roses. Just Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.