Tilda with Spring Heart


Yep, back again with my last card before I return to work tomorrow. I fear that I won't be at my craft desk as much from this point onwards. I have really enjoyed giving my markers a good work out these last two weeks. 

This is a little card, but with a Marianne Createables die and features the cute little Tilda with Spring Heart  (Lost and Found collection) masked to the Flower Cloud (With Love collection 2013).


I've used Zoe's "No lines" technique to stamp. I find it is a great way to practice colouring to achieve depth. 

I used the Doo Hickey die Romantic Lace to create the paper lace around the image. 

The pretty pink berries and pink twine are from The Ribbon Girl.  I am so excited, I received a lovely email from Mary and Andrea last week asking me to join their DT. It has been a very long time since I joined a DT so it was a wonderful surprise.  


As much as I am sad my holidays are over, I am looking forward to catching up with my wonderful work mates tomorrow. 
I'm sure this renewed addiction to my craft desk won't fade and I will try to be back with more to share as soon as I can. 
Have a great week,
Hugs Kylie

Comments

  1. So pretty, I love her sitting on the cloud, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so so sweet, I wish I had your delicate touch! Happy New Year to you Kylie, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! and awesome coloring Kylie.
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beauty. I hope you van find your craft desk every now and then, because I love seeing your beautiful creations.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Kylie. I love your fabulous coloring.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is beautiful I love
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.