Circles!

Its the first day of December! Woohoo! 
That means that today we're putting up our Christmas tree :o) I love decorating the house for Christmas. So much fun!

At Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week our challenge is CIRCLES - no corners allowed. 


This is a cute Tilda from 2010. I've masked her with the Silent Night background from ..2008(?)


Some cute flowers and die cuts and we're done. A nice simple card this week.  


I hope you get a chance to join in! We would love to see you.
Hugs x

Comments

  1. I love your work. Do you ever post what colours you used, what dies, etc? It would sure help those of us still learning.
    Thanks!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card sweetie! Love how you've masked her with the music background, it looks amazing! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.