The Sketchy Challenges - Sandra's Sketch

Its a New Year and time for the first challenge of the year at The Sketchy Challenges!
For our first sketch of the year - we have Sandy's sketch. Oh boy - did I have fun with this sketch. It is lovely!
 
 
I coloured up cutey little Bonny Tilda for the sketch. I have to say, she is just adorable! I haven't ever coloured a little tooshie before, lol, so it was a bit of a learning experience, but oh, just look at her adorable curls and chubby cheeks!

 
Here is the front of the card so you can see the sketch.
All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. the adorable crystal string and berries The Ribbon Girl and chipboard butterflies and branch are Make it Crafty.

 
The beautiful papers are from Magnolia's new With Love collection and I've fussy cut some butterflies from the paper to embellish as well.

 
A little close up of the detail

 
I thought I'd do something different for a change and there is the sentiment inside, by North Star Stamps, the lovely heart stamp from Magnolia and more butterfies

 
I cut an aperture in the flap with my nesties so the sentiment could be seen through.
 
So there you have it. My Bonny Tilda aperture card :) It was loads of fun to make and I've been itching to share it with you for a week!
 
I hope you get a chance to join us at The Sketchy Challenges this fortnight!
Hugs x

Comments

  1. It is a beauty. Fabulous coloring on the tooshie.
    And so beautiful decorated
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the shape. And Tilda's little bott is just the cutest!!!!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring of this cutie is just perfect, Kylie! I really like the sentiment inside and I love all those butterflies!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutly beautiful!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is SOOOO beautiful, Kylie!! The details are breathtaking, I love how you've cut out the butterflies from the designpaper, what a lovely idea! And as always, your colouring is to die for, simply AMAZING.

    Have a nice weekend,
    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW......what a stunning work of art, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GASP! Baby buns and cheeks...how adorable!! Your coloring is just glorious and the entire card is breath taking! Well done on this. You've definitely inspired me!
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply adorable, gorgeous design and coloring as always.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful creation and fabulous colouring!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow so stunning kylie.your design and colouring are fantastic and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! absolutely goooorgeous sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, love that little cherub! Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kylie,
    Thought I'd stop by to let you know that I loved your creative take on my sketch. Beautiful colouring and beautifully embellished!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kylie, thanks for your comment. I am just getting into Magnolia stamps and received heaps in the mail recently so I hope to get enough confidence to compete again with the professionals, like you, your blog and creations are amazing...have joined as a member too...
    cheers, aNNIe...


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kylie, I'm Sarah from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.

    This is very lovely, Kylie! The designs and the drawing are just so awesome - the curls look very real! Fab coloring! Thank you for sharing. <3

    By the way, I was wondering if you got our email about our Design Team invitation? It would be fabulous to have you in our team - we would love to see more of your creativity being unleashed with our eKits! Please do let me know, ok?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.