MDUC - Sketch by me

Hi again Magnolia fans. Thanks so much for checking back in with me today. 
I am still suffering with this rotten asthma and sinus infection. I havent had asthma for about 10 years so it has come as a bit of a shock to me this allergy season. 

Anyway, whinging aside - I am back today with my card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges. This week the challenge is my sketch. It is a pretty easy one as it is really great to see how each crafter puts their own personal spin on a sketch. So feel free to go as simple or as intricate in your interpretation of the sketch as you wish. 


I finally sat down and masked together some of the cute stamps from the Nativity collection. I will admit, it took me several attempts to get a decent masked image, lol. I am way out of practice in masking and was determined to do these little cuties justice.


The crystal stems, twine, bells, aster daisies and filigree corner are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
The poinsettia, fern leaves and other die cuts are all Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies. 


The papers are mostly Magnolia but also some MME thrown in there.


Finally - the finished result.  
The stamps are:
Holy Edwin, Holy Lamb, Holy Sheep, Holy House and last but not least, Little Holy Baby
All from the Nativity Collection.

I hope you have some time to put aside to get crafty and try out my sketch this week. 
With Christmas just around the corner we are all so busy, it makes good sense to just sit and take some time for yourself to relax and craft. 
I hope to see you at MDUC.

Hugs K, x


Comments

  1. Kylie, this is drop-dead gorgeous! Your expert coloring brings life to this wonderful scene...outstanding design and details! Absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kylie!!!

    OMG! this is really amazing! i just love everything about your card! it is really fun and so so so sweet!!! the coloring is amazing -as alaways- and your way to use flowers and papaers is OMG!!!!!
    i have not many words to describe how much i love it!!!!

    hugs alby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow so stunning kylie.gorgeous images and design and your colouring is amazing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonjour
    bravo pour cette carte tout à fait magnifique !
    bon dimanche.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. You inspired me to start making a Christmas card for my mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.