MDUC - Anything Goes

Good morning lovelies!
Gosh, only 2 more sleeps until the big day!
 
We have our final challenge for the year at Magnolia Down Under today. We are having a bit of a break over the holidays and will be back on the 13th of January in the New Year for some more Maggie fun.
But we're not going and leaving you with out a challenge - we have a fun Anything Goes challenge to keep you all occupied.
 
 
I was very fortunate to find Magnolia's new Stamp club in my mail box this week. We've been moving house for the last week or so and my craft supplies are in a bit of disarray, however I simply HAD to ink up this little sweetie pie straight away. Have you seen the new stamps out in the "With Love" collection? There are so many adorable ones, I can feel my bank balance shrinking just looking at them!

 
My flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts and the cheesecloth, twine, buttons and gems are from The Ribbon Girls.  The card shape was cut with Go Kreate dies.
 
I hope you have a lovely Christmas planned.
And I hope you have a chance to come and play along at MDUC :)
 
Hugs x

Comments

  1. WOW, Kylie, this is incredibly gorgeous! Love your magnificently colored Tilda, showcased to perfection! Stunning details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Kylie, a fab combination of papers and awesome colouring, Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya sweetie! ❤
    WOW! I totally agree with you, she is stunning! I must admit I've had some issues with her all straight hair but it vanished the second I laid eyes on all the lovely creations with her :) ;) She is beautifully inked and the papers are so cute together :) Lovely details and the flowers are all divine :)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEETIE ❤❤
    STAY SAFE!
    lots of love, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kylie!
    Hugs and "fijne feestdagen"
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of the card and all the pearl detail, gorgeous! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful kylie.your details are so pretty and i love the gorgeous tilda.
    Wishing you a really Happy Christmas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie, Your card is awesome as always. I would like to thank you for always letting us share in all of your beautiful creations. They are so uplifting. Merry Christmas to you and your family and good luck in your new home.
    Hugs Kazzie Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card :)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Pialine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.