Christmas Gift box - Tilda with little dove

Hi there friends,
I have a little gift box here to share with you today.
This is for both DTs
(I have used the line Snowflakes, Glitter and Doo Hickeys)
 and also
 
 
I have inked up this sweet little Tilda from the Nativity collection from Magnolia. She is just adorable.
The box is one that I saved and have altered with silver paint and white gesso.

 
All of the flowers, berries, bead cap and twine are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 
Tilda with Little Dove coloured with lovely auburn hair.

 
And the finished box.
 
I would like to enter:
 

Comments

  1. This box is so pretty, superb creation Kylie !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie , this looks great ! Beautiful combination of colours. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just amazed at your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning kylie.fabulous pretty details and colours and your tilda is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project Kylie with lots of pretty details and vibrant colors. Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is gorgeous darlin love it,big huggies June xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Kylie.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.