TOMIC #53 - 1st Anniversary challenge

Hi there everyone, 
Can you believe it is the first anniversary of TOMIC already?  Where did time go?
The theme is ANYTHING GOES!
Magnolia have lovely prizes and the DT are giving away our cards as prizes as well. 



This is Tilda with Winding Flowers from the new Summer Memories collection. 
I love this little sweetie. 


The sentiment is Lily of the Valley. I've used my Spellbinders Labels 10 dies to create an easel card.  The pretty papers are MME Lost and Found 2.


I've added lots of glitter and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


I hope you get a chance to come and play at TOMIC this week, we'd love to be able to send a card to you! 
Until the weekend, that is it from me.
Hugs K x

Comments

  1. So fabulous card, love the shape ! Your colouring is wonderful and so nice sentiment !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty Kylie!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..this is just stunning Kylie, beautiful colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GASP..............!!!!!!!!! Your coloring is absolutely SPECTACULAR, Kylie! Adore this little work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooooooo beautiful (again!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very wonderful!!!

    perfect colors!!

    greets,
    Annet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the prettiest multiple layering on an easel card. I just love your style of crafting. Everything so pretty and in the perfect place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Kylie,

    how are you;) wonderful creation as always
    Love the shape all the flowers and your colouring is so beautiful .
    it's Awesome !!

    Hugs Sonja
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the way you colour Tilda!
    Hugs, Tanya
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card, kylie!!! as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful kylie.i love your pretty colours and details and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally gorgeous, I love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My Goodness, how B E A U T I F U L!!! Gorgeous, oh can't say enough...love, love, love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is really pretty Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kylie, oh my do I love this shaped easelcard! Wow just stunning!! Love that special rainbow glitter round the edges! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shape of this card. Gorgeous work!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.