Flower Topiary Frame

Hi there everyone, I have a non-stamped project to share with you today for Wild Orchid Crafts.  I have had this shaddow box frame in my stash for a little while waiting for me to do this project.  I am slowly crossing things off my 'must make' list.
 I wanted to make this frame for a little friend of mine who has just had her 7th birthday. She is a very girly girl and I wanted to make something pink and blingy for her... a perfect excuse to get out the gorgeous German Glass Glitter.



I have a gorgeous pot of the Silver glitter and I thought it would be fun to embellish the gorgeous roses with for some extra sparkle. The instructions to do this are on the Wild Orchid Crafts blog.

 The flowers and other embellishments used for this project are listed below...


German Glitter Glass - Silver (perfect for all of your Christmas projects!), Ivory Insertion Lace, White Cotton LaceSilver Filigree Corners, Seam Binding in Rose Petal, Small Flat Gardenia in 2 tone Pink25mm Wild Roses in pinkPink Tulips, 6mm closed rose buds in White.

I hope you like my frame and it inspires you to have a bit of a play with your German Glass Glitter.

Have a great weekend,

Comments

  1. Wonderful idea and its realization! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really stunning!!!
    I like it very much!
    LOve from Holland,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Kylie, this is truly breathtaking. WOW. Ive never seen anything like this before. Its unbelievably beautiful and I love how you have used lace as the stem and the glitter is a really lovely touch. You give great attention to the teeny details. Wow, Im stunned. It really is gorgeous, what an amazing idea and it certainly is girlie, girlie. Im sure the 7 year old recipient will treasure it. Im sure it will look beautiful in her room. A stunning gift. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie!
    This is so beautiful! Lucky little girl to recieve this :) You know I´m your friend and sometimes act 7 years old right? He,he,he! LOL

    Love the german glass glitter on the roses and the idea of making a pot of flowers! Amazing, cutie!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Kylie this is so beautiful hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muito lindo!
    Parabéns!

    Beijos e ótimo fim de semana!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.