Pink {INK}..... let the countdown begin!

Hi!  I am so excited to finally be able to spill a little bit a secret some crafty bloggy girl friends and I have been keeping from you.... there is a new sketch challenge blog on the block and we have started the countdown!

Introducing......

On Saturday 9 July we will kick of this amazing new adventure with our first challenge. Each fortnight we will post a new sketch challenge for you to play along with and some fantastic sponsors as well.

We would love to see what you create for using our sketch each fortnight. All crafty creations are welcome, be it a card, a scrapbook layout, an off the page creation - whatever you can come up with, just use the sketch and be crafty!
The Design Team is working hard behind the scenes so that our first challenge on Saturday 9 July will be full of amazing inspiration for you.  

Do some of these faces look familiar??? Check out the Pink {INK} Sketch Challenges blog to find out more info and to meet our amazing team.


The countdown is ON! See you there on the 9th!

Comments

  1. oooooooooooooooooo how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exiting Kylie!
    Looking forward to this!!
    Good luck :)
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exiting, and I´m sooo looking forward to see this get up here. I tryed to go inthere and follow the blog, but that wasn´t possible yet, and I can´t grab the blinkie either, as I only know, how to do that, when I get the link for it??? But maybe you can help me, how to do it else? I would love to spread the word, if I just could, so help me please help you?? ha ha ha.
    Good luck with this new blog here, I hope, it´ll be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new blog....looking forward to it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exiting news! I'm looking forward to play along.

    Good luck with the preparations!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to this new challengeblog!
    I love sketches so I will surely give it a try.
    Probably after my holidays....

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo Hoo yah!!!! I am so excited I would love to join in on your newest challenge blog using your sketches. Thanks for the update! And yes some of those beautiful faces do look familiar that's too cute!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie,
    Another amazing lo,
    Thank you so much for adding your amazing project to our linking party.

    I am inviting you to join us every Wednesday to share your talents with us.

    You are featured this week as the top 5 projects.
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html

    Thank you so much, have a great 4th of July.
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sounds exciting, can't wait!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.