The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges mid month reminder - a recipe...

Hello! I hope you have a nice weekend planned. We are hoping for a nice quiet one.

My card today is for The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges mid month reminder. This month the challenge is a recipe: Three patterned papers, two buttons and use the colour blue.

I've used the Large Butterfly from the Magnolia Butterfly Dreams collection and the new Sweet Rainbow mini papers.


My buttins are the cute little wooden bee buttons that I've had in my stash for ages. The edges have had a little bit of a white wash  and distress.

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday #195 for my card.
I would also like to enter these challenges:
Stampavie and More - Butterflies

Thanks for visiting me today.
Hugs xx

Comments

  1. Hi Kylie,
    your card is super. I love the big butterfly and the way you ahve colored it. I love the papers and the layout.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Kylie. Love the wonderful colourcombo and all the sweet Details.

    Hugs Dunja x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kylie, Love your butterfly! The soft colors and embellies of this card are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..! Your Card is amazing Kylie, love it...!
    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is AMAZING...this adorable butterfly is colored and showcased to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! and i love it! Great color hue too!

    XoXo,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!

    ...and hey...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie , what a very lovely card this is !! I like the blue colours and the butterfly !! Beautiful colouring. And these wooden bees....super ! Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your coloring is amazing!
    And a big happy birthday to you!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. wow..wow... What a stunning card! I love all your creations!

    Thank you for joining us at SAM this week!

    Hugs
    ♥DeeDee♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kylie!! Love the blues and the colors it he butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is simply gorgeous Kylie. I love those sweet little buttons.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, love the colours and fab image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi ya
    gorgeous card, beautiful image,beautiful embelies & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kylie, stunning....love the pastel colors and all the details you added to this adorable butterfly.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how wonderful. Just incredibly beautiful. A lovely image and beautiful colors. Thank you for the accession of the SAM Challenge:)
    Hugs New of DT Marika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.