TSB's Nancy takes a trip to A Spoon Full of Sugar

I am so excited! Marley asked me to be a Guest of A Spoon Full of Sugar this week! What an honour. The challenge this week is ANIMALS so of course I had to use one of Marina Neira's cuties from The Stamping Bazaar!

This is NANCY WITH BOUQUET - isn't she cute? She is my new favourite image from The Stamping Bazaar. And a special image and special occassion deserves some special papers, so I used Bo Bunny's Kitchen Spice. I just LOVE this range.

I've used so many dies on this card, my poor Cuttlebug! I finally wore through a pad, lol.

Nancy is coloured with Copics and the edges are distressed with distress ink and then machine stitched. The borders are die cut with Magnolia Doo Hickeys and the corner flourishes are a Cuttlebug die.


So please make sure you stop by A Spoon Full of Sugar to see what the talented DT have created! Thank you to Marley and the Girls for allowing Nancy and I to come and visit!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Kylie - just love this cute little image and you've coloured it beautifully - pretty awesome work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is sooo adorable Kylie, love it! Those corner punches are just gorgoeus! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww Kylie a wonderfull card! Love the image!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kylie for joining in with us!! Your card is absolutlyyyy stunning!! Love how you colored Nancy and all the beautiful dies you used on this card.. Thanks again!! Big hugs xxMarley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!!! Nancy is adorable....and your colouring is stunning!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this image, I can see it being used over and over and over by me!! You've coloured her so beautifully and I love those papers!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Kylie and such an adorable little image. These papers were made for her. Stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A truly gorgeous card Kylie, so much detail and Nancy is adorable!! Lovely having you with us this week at ASFoS.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.