Japanese Tilda goes Pink

Good morning! There is PINK colouring challenge currently running at Mad for Markers blog and it finishes in the coming days so be sure to head over there and enter!! It was my turn today to show you a pink colouring example.

It is with great regret that I let you know that this is my last post for Mad for Markers. I have had a great time and met some wonderful girls on the DT. I wish you all the very best.

For my card, I used this cute little Japanese Tilda stamp from the Magnolia Bon Voyage collection to give you an example of colouring with R80's.



Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000, R00, 000; Hair: 110, N9, 7, 3; Kimono: R81, 83, 85, W3 (for shading in the sleeve as I don't have a R89 as yet), E41, 43, 44, R35; Flowers: E41, 43, 44, G 82, 85
Stamps: Japanese Tilda - Bon Voyage Collection, Magnolia Stamps (Avail from Tickled Pink Stamps)
Papers: Cristina Re Eco Luxury Linen "Cherry Blossom", Xpress It blending card for colouring, SU! Kraft and Black cardstock
Embellishments: Gold organza ribbon, Cherry blossoms and roses, Charms and beads from my collection
Other: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for stamping, Distress Ink "Old Paper" for sponging edges, Magnolia Doo Hickey cutting die "Swedish Lace" (Avail from Tickled Pink Stamps), Nestabilities Labels 10, Cuttlebug die "Vintage", Cuttlebug and sewing machine.

And I am entering it into the following challenges:

Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
ABC Challenges - Charmed
Totally Papercrafts - Charming
Paperplay Challenges - In Stitches
Moving along with the Times - In Stitches

Comments

  1. Well Kylie :)
    You might not know it yet but boy do I love pink! :D It´s my favourite colour so I was short of breath for a little while there :)
    It´s hard being a cardmaker ;)
    This card is so beautiful and I´m so into the borderpunch you´ve used on the edges. Cute!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl, this is simply GORGEOUS. How do you keep coming up with new and amazing creations. You've outdone yourself yet again. this card is total perfection. Love it to bits. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jackie, this is way gorgeous!! I love how you coloured Tilda - her hair, her clothes - simply gorgeous!! I love the Swedish Lace down the sides - so great and that Paper is just stunning!!!!! I likey your spellbinders too!! and of course those fancy pants corner bits!!! So gorgeous - well done Babe:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Kylie, I'm out of words. Tilda is so so pretty. Your coloring is divine, you brought her to life. Paper are gorgeous. Deco in black are just stunningly beautiful. and bring the japanese look to perfection.
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sad to see you go Kylie. I will miss seeing your creations on the M4M blog but will see you around.

    Gorgeous card. Love the black details on your card and of course your colouring is amazing.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, OMG WOW, did you know that ummmmmm bugger my birthday has been, oh house warming card, yeah I know nothing to do with a house but WOW, I swear everytime I see another card by you I just want to frame it! Absolutely amazing!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just STUNNING Kylie! I am just loving all of your creations lately and your coloring is just GORGEOUS! Love everything about this, those beads and corners look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I was so excited by your card that I forgot to say how sad I am to see you leave M4M. We will miss your gorgeous creations, but I will look forward to visiting your blog to see all of your amazing creations. It has been lovely to work with you on M4M's! Take Care Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowww a stunning card Kylie! Love the way you coloured Tilda!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely GORGEOUS,love these colours and papers!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a beautiful card Kylie!
    Thanks again for your time on M4M DT!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card ! So nice colours !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunning with amazing stitching.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kylie, this is a super card. I love the image, the colours, the frame and the borders, in fact everything about it.
    I am so glad you have joined us at MAWTT for my stitching challenge, this fits it perfectly.
    I hope we will see you again soon with another lovely creation.
    luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So wonderful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOOOOVE this one. Sorry to hear you wont be on M4M. I know how much you enjoyed being on the team. Perfect card to finish up on though. xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah this is so sweet, I love it stunning colours and Tilda is amazing, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally adorable and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for giving our special monthly challenge at Just Magnolia a try, good luck! Hope to see you back again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Kylie :-) Tilda is beautiful and the colours , papers and embellies are all fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pink card! I like the way you've layered your border punches. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, hope you join us again for Lisa's challenge tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG Kylie!!!!! Your colouring is breathtaking....that hair!!! OMG!!! WOW stunning card hun, absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for entering it into the JM challenge hun! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.