Charisma Cards Guest DT Posi :o)

**This is my second post of the day - please scroll down for my Lil Lolita Boutique Challenges post**

Hello again! I am back with my first card for my Guest Design Team position with Charisma Cardz Challenges. I was lucky enough last week to come second in thier challenge with my card HERE and my prize was to be a Guest for three week! Yay, thanks so much Charisma Gals!

This week the challenge is "Anything Goes" so I had free rein to do what I wanted. That usually means that I have trouble coming up with an idea... hehe, I like a little bit of direction please! lol, but I was rummaging through my stamps and found this little Tilda and her bathing ring just sitting there waiting to be inked up.... and bing! Light bulb moment - my new Whiff of Joy Pennant die from was going to be perfect for this card.

The card is a bit brighter than my usual card, but I quite liked the result. I must remember to use yellows a little bit more.

Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Lace it up
Wild Orchid Crafts - Ribbons and Bows

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Blue & Flowers
Creative Inspirations - Two or more stamped images
Little Red Wagon - Glitter
Sew Many Challenges - Embossing wet or dry
Sweet Stampin - Stitching
Corrosive Challenge Blog - Clean up the dust (the stamps)

Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 13, 51, 53, 55, 57, R 22, 24, 27, 29, Y 11, 13, 18, B 0000, 000, 00, 01 21, 23, 26, 28,
Stamps: Tilda in bathing Suit, Bathing Ring - Magnolia (purchased from Tickled Pink Stamps)
Papers: Pink Paisley - 365 degrees
Embellishments: Aqua hat pin - Make it Crafty, White ribbon, Flowers (partly a gift and partly Wild Orchid Crafts), Gold Sun charm, Blue eyelets
Other: Pennant die by Whiff of Joy (Purchased from Lime Tart), Nestabliities Circles and Scalloped Circles, Swiss Dots CB folder, Scallop edge punch, Sewing machine, Silent setter, CB, White gel pen for doodling on the pennants.

Comments

  1. Ohh Kylie gorgeous card again!! Looks wonderfull as always!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, adorable card Kylie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kylie, Love your card, love that pennant die too, that is cute!! Your colouring is so perfect babe:-) Congratulations on your Guest Possie !!!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card hun, Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your guest postition. They certainly know talent when they see it. This is gorgeous Kylie. Wow, you've been one busy girl. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation sweetie..........Your image is so cute and as always your colouring is perfect!!! Love your papers and that sweet little charm...........GORGEOUS!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congreats dear.
    your card is so beautiful and have so much charisma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great, happy card! Love the pennant you used.
    Thank you for your so sweet comment on my blog a few days earlier :-) Made me smile.
    And thanks for playing along with A Spoon Full of Sugar too!
    Big hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! thanks for playing along at the corrosive challenge blog!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with Sew Many Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card - bring on summer :)
    Love the new look blog too, congrats on your GDT possie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card hun!!! Love the gorgeous colours and details and of course your colouring! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Kylie! I love this pretty paper and your design is fabulous!! The pennant looks so cute too!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW KB this is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and I have those papers but never used them, but you have made me think I should try, absolutely amazing!
    Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...Kylie, your card is very stunning!!!!
    I love the design and the colours.
    Tilda is marvellous.
    Big hugs, Murielle

    ReplyDelete
  16. You card is truly stunning! I can't believe all the detail you put into it. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooooo gorgeous! love the detail and the flower arrangement. nice hat pin. teehee. :) Gorgeous colouring as always hun and I am loving this idea of the flags I am seeing at the moment. Perfect for a 'water' theme. hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrates Kylie on your well deserved GDT spot. Awesome card and beautiful colouring. Love the sun charm and the flags. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh no, now I need that pennant die!! And boy do I love those PP papers - you're deadly at giving me shopping cravings!! lol
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  20. Positively delightful, colored beautifully and i love your layout, thanks for joining us at ASFOS
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.