Tickled Pink Stamps - release day 4 - Willow

Welcome to the next preview of Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Lolita, "Willow". If I had to pick a favourite out of the new Lil Lolitas, I think Willow would be it. I love her curly eyelashes and fresh posy of flowers. In hindsight, she'd be a great Lolita for a Mothers Day card.




Now, don't forget to head over to the Tickled Pink Stamps blog to see what gorgeous creations the rest of the Pink Ladies have put together for you and remember - tomorrow is our last day of previews! So stay tuned... there is one more gorgeous Lil Lolita to show you.

Comments

  1. Oh, kylie gorgeous colours and colouring!! I love the scalloped oval she's standing on! Great papers and flower! Love it! Can't wait for the final preview... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kylie!! and the colours, paper are gorgeous:-) and I love/want Willow - her lashes are great!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love her Kylie. Love everything about this card. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh I love this Kylie...I love the colors and your embossed background looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie, Lovin the colour combo, reminds me of neapolitan icecream, yum. The card style, the gingham ribbon and the flower are gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Happy Birthday to your DS, hope the day is special. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup.. she is my favourite!! Your colouring is looking amazing Kylie!! :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this one's my fave too! She is so sweet and your card layout and DPs are wonderful. Love the embossed oval as well. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.