Tickled Pink Stamps' gorgeous Lilith

So I just realised that the last time I coloured a Lil Lolita it was also Lilith - oops! Next time I'd better mix it up and use one of the other lovely images! I've been colouring these girls in all week, and then look at all of the gorgeous images and wonder what papers to use... you'd think with a room full of papers I would have had no trouble choosing something!

This week or DT challenge was to use ribbons! I managed to get three coordinating ribbons on my card with out even having a bow. This lovely lady along with her Lil Lolita sisters is available from Tickled Pink Stamps, along with a whole host of other popular stamps. The papers are Basic Grey Kioshi, available from Delicious Papercrafting.




Challenges for this card are:

Sketch Saturday - sketch!
Simon Says Challenge - Blue, green and brown

Comments

  1. Beautiful. I love seeing her in other colours than Black and dark colours - she looks very girly here. Very sweet. Love the flowers and the design is fab!

    Hugs

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Kylie!! I love all the ribbons:-) Like your new look blog too:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, but she is just SO pretty! i can see why you'd go back to her again! :)

    gorgeous card, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card's gorgeous Kylie and your colouring is amazing. I love your stitching and the flowers are the perfect touch. It was so lovely to meet you and your handsome little men this morning. See you again soon. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO this is absolutely GORGEOUS, Lilith looks fabulous in those colours and I am just loving what you are doing with those papers! LOVE it.
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colours - and ribbons huh - sometimes I can and sometimes I can't! Must admit I struggled but yours is gorgeous - WOW!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper is gorgeous. Love the design and layout too! You've coloured Lilith in beautifully and love all the gorgeous ribbons you've used. Simply adorable!!

    Kylie (the other one!) xo
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card :-) the image is lovely and the papers and embellies you used are fab :-)

    thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.