Last days of the Mad for Markers Feathered Blending challenge!!!

That's right! There is only two more days to get your entry into the Mad for Markers Feathered Blending challenge! There is a fantastic prize up for grabs too - a set of 12 Ciao markers and a pakc of Xpress IT blending card, if you have been following the DT of Mad for Markers you will know we are all fans of this fantastic card stock, I bought 125 sheets of it the other day I love it so much!

Anyway, back to my card. I have gone a little feathered blending crazy! Little Tilda has feathered blending on her dress and wings, the flowers have feathered blending on their petals and also in the centres, I even attempted to feather blend the stems. I was fairly happy with the result... let me tell you though, when I started colouring I wondered what on earth I was thinking!






I have used Copic sketch and Ciao markers for this card in colours:
B21, B60
Y 18, Y38
YG 23, 25
E00, 21
W 1, 3, 5 (Tilda's hair)
Spica - gold and clear


Ingredients:
Stamps: Magnolia - Daisy, Sentiment and Fairy Tilda (at Tickled Pink Stamps)
Papers: Magnolia - Lazy Summer Days paper pack (Tickled Pink Stamps), SU cardstock, Xpress IT blending card for colouring (Mad for Markers).
Other: Petaloo flowers, buttons, Kaisercraft rhinestone flourish


Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

  1. This is stunning Kylie. I love your colour combo and the feathering is fantastic. Have a great weekend. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, your card is beautiful, I love little Fairy Tilda, the colours and your feathering is wonderful. Have a great weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Kylie!
    LOVE the feathering hun!! Gorgeous colours!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job Kylie - love that image - so different to what you have been using but just as awesome!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.