Color Throwdown and Stamp Something for August

Happy Saturday everyone!


Here is my August page. Do you like my little crocheted flower? It is my first attempt and it was actually really quick to make.






The colour inspiration for this one is from Color Throwdown #74 only I have improvised with the colours and swapped Regal Rose for Pretty in Pink and Dusty Durango for Real Rust (all Stampin Up colours I believe).


And for the layout I have used the sketch from Stamp Something challenge Sketch something





Comments

  1. A beautiful kalender page!
    Thank you for joining us at Stamp Somethigng this week!

    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I LOVE all your embellishments! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great calendar page! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab layout! Love your calendar page...so pretty ♥

    Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout, love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.