Allsorts of Mojo

WOW! Where have I been all week? Last week I couldn't escape my craft desk (I love those weeks, shame about the housework though) and this week I've had trouble getting a moment to get in here and finish anything - this card in particular I started Monday, can you believe it?! So frustrating! But anyway, I've finished it and I am fairly happy. Part of my problem is lack of mojo for the Monday Mojo sketch #117 this week. It looks simple enough but do you think I could find anything that looked any good? Nup. I bet in a week or so I will go back and look at the sketch and BANG, ha ha ha. Maybe I am all Christmassed out? I certainly hope not because I STILL have a few cards to make... and then there is a gift or two in progress that needs finishing and then the gift tags and wrapping..... oh boy.

Despite all that, I've discovered a challenge blog called Allsorts Challenges. Its really cute, go over and have a look. Their current challege (#31) is Pearls and Swirls, so I stamped this gorgeous swirl all over my patterned paper and embossed it with gold powder. It has been a while since I did any embossing and it was nice to get the blingy stuff out. I added a few red pearls on the lacey bits and a few pearl (?) coloured pearls on the top right. There we go - pearls and swirls "all sorted", yep, pun intended, (chuckles to self). Sorry, I've been spending too much time with my babies and not enough with adults.....





Comments

  1. Hello Kylie

    Whan you have little ones crafting can seem to take forever. But you got there in the end and what a fab card at that.


    Thank you for joining in my pealrs and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kylie! Love that Tilda. I haven't crafted for days... no mojo here either!! See you won last weeks Cute Card Thursday - congrats! Wishing you an yours a very happy and safe festive season. take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. this is stunning.. I love everything about it.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.