Two challenges in one!

Ok - for someone so new to challenges, I am being brave here and entering this card in two challenges this week!

I am really happy how this card turned out. Little Edwin is so cute.

So - Friday Sketchers had this for their challenge # 73:



And Dutch Dare Card Challenges have the following recipe:

2 different colours of cardstock
2 different pieces of Patterned Paper
2 flowers
2 brads
2 gemstones/buttons

This is the minimum, we are able to add anything additional to our card.

So this is what I have come up with... I hope the detail is visable, but I have distressed the edges of the layered cardstock and patterned papers. The chocolate piece that Edwin is standing on is torn on the top and bottom and I have stamped ants wandering across it. I have used twine across the middle section as one of my ribbons and the other ribbon at the top. The main photo doesn't really show the patter on the red piece of patterned paper, but I've added another photo below with more detail. On the inside of the card I've used this same red patterned paper for fun.





Comments

  1. Stunning card Kylie.
    Great colours and papers and I love How you've torn the edges.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC.

    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.